A disc golf board game from Boda Brothers.
- Simon Lizotte: "It's one of the best games I've ever played."
- Paul McBeth: "When Steve got out of the pro tour, everyone wondered, 'what's next for Steve' ... and BIRDIE! is his next project. The guys from Foundation, Hannah and I played and it was a lot of fun. It gave an on course feel while sitting in our kitchen."
As one of the players to step on to the Maple Hill Golds, you have the talent it takes. Improve your skills, get more karma, or a combination of both, and prepare for one of the most challenging disc golf courses on the planet.
On each throw, you decide your level of risk vs reward, what skills to enhance, react to karma that comes your way and throw your shot.
- 3 Game Boards (2 sided, 3 holes per side)
- 6 Marker Discs
- 10 Player Cards
- 21 Distance Chips
- 89 Karma Cards
- 117 Skill Chips
- Dice (Three 20-sided, Six 6-sided, 4 10-sided)
- Score Cards
- Instruction Booklet
- 10 Advanced Player Cards
- 89 Advanced Karma Cards
- 18 Go For It/Safe Shot Chips