Area Lost and Found Discs
Lost and Found Policy
We receive hundreds of found discs each month from the area courses that we provide the lost and found for. With so many unclaimed discs, we decided to update our current policy.
We have teamed up with Udisc to help with our process of logging the found discs. When we receive a found disc, you will receive a text stating that your disc was found. The text will have our name and Udisc in the text. You are more than welcome to respond to that text but we will not be able to respond yet. Udisc is working on a way for this to happen. If you need to contact us, please feel free to contact us directly
Phone - 978-400-5058
Text - 978-400-0585
Email - email@example.com
As of January 1, 2022, we will now hold the found disc for 3 months. After the 3-month period, we will do one of several things.
- Donate beginner friendly discs to local schools or community programs to help grow the sport.
- Put the disc onto the used rack. We will then donate 50% of the sale to the charity of the month.
- If a disc has significant wear, it may be discarded.
Unnamed discs will not be held for the 3 months and will be put into 1 of the 3 options above.
You will also receive a text 7 days before your disc is purged.
The store is open Monday through Friday 10am to 7pm and Saturday/Sunday from 10am to 5pm.
Click Here for the LOST AND FOUND LIST
Click here to order more discs!
Do you have a disc in one of the courses that we do the lost and found for but do not live in the area?
As we all know, sometimes lost discs travel. Sometimes across the country. We have had several times when we text someone that their disc was found at XYZ course and they say they are from Colorado or some other far away state. They tell us that they have never even been to the Northeast!
Well what are your options?????????
We have several options for you.
1. Pay just $4.83 and we will ship it to you in the US only. You can go here to pay your shipping fee Lost and Found shipping fee
If you prefer PayPal, you can send $4.83 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to provide your phone number and address in the notes
2. Check out www.discgolf978.com and if you purchase something, we can ship the disc with your order. Of course, we do free shipping on all orders over $25 and a flat fee of $4.83 for anything under $25.00. If your purchase is over $25 for free shipping, just put in the notes that you have a lost and found disc. Make sure you put the last 4 of the phone number so we can find it in the system.
3. Travel up here, play a round at a course near us and pick up your disc. At least you could bang out a couple of courses that maybe you would not have played. We do have Maple Hill Disc Golf Course only 40 minutes from us. We also have the NEW Meadowbrook Orchard Disc Golf Course just 15 minutes from us!
We are located at
16 John Fitch Hwy
Fitchburg MA 01420
you can also text questions to 978-400-5085